Successful partnerships rely on trust.
Any successful relationship is based on trust. This naturally applies to the cooperation between our clients, our candidates and our consultants. The following principles are therefore firmly anchored in our daily practice:
- We inform the client of any possible conflict of interest prior to starting a project. We also ensure absolute confidentiality regarding information gleaned during and two years after completion of the project.
- Our consultants analyse the current situation together with the client and present a qualified requirement profile for the vacant position.
- Candidates are carefully selected based on professional and objectively defined criteria and on longstanding experience.
- References are requested with absolute discretion. We assure every candidate the highest level of confidentiality during the entire project process and provide prompt and comprehensive feedback.
- The client receives a final report on all key information related to the project process, which particularly supports qualitative and quantifiable conclusions on the partnership.
- We commit that we will not approach any employee of the client on behalf of another company within a period of two years after project completion.