One Group. Many talents.
DEININGER CONSULTING was founded in Frankfurt am Main in 1981. In the course of global economic development – especially following the opening of the Eastern European markets – the company succeeded in joining international networks and has since supported its clients worldwide. International expansion intensified from the mid-1990s, particularly with Eurosearch Consultants GmbH.
International executive search
Our international clients have a great demand for managers in the growth markets. Our strategy has reflected this since 1997, developing Eastern European markets and from 2004 the Asian markets, primarily China and India.
Our international orientation is reflected in our memberships and partnerships:
- Market Economy Foundation (SMB) Berlin, Member of the Foundation Board
- Hesse Sports Aid Foundation (SSH), Frankfurt am Main, Member of the Board of Trustees
- German Sports Aid Foundation (DSH), Frankfurt am Main, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Mentor START Foundation GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, in association with the non-profit Hertie Foundation
- AEU eV Working Group of Protestant Businesses, Frankfurt am Main
- Munich Gentlemen’s Club eV, Munich
- Family Businesses – ASU eV, National Office Berlin
- Association of Friends and Supporters of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main
- Network Hesse-China
- IHK Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Frankfurt am Main
- BME eV Frankfurt am Main, German Association of Materials Management, Purchasing & Logistics
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- AHK Polish-German Chamber of Commerce
- SPCC Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce Beijing
- Danish Chamber of Commerce China
- German Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
- BVMW eV German Association of Small and Medium-sized Businesses
- Business Initiative Network Wirtschaftsinitiative Frankfurt Rhine-Main eV
- Deutsch-Chinesische Wirtschaftsvereinigung e.V. (DCW), Köln
- Cámara Oficial España – Spanish Chamber of Commerce
DEININGER CONSULTING became as member in Network Hesse-China in 2011, a community of companies, universities, institutions and committed individuals whose objective is to promote cultural, commercial and scientific relations between the two countries. The network was founded by Minister of State (retired) Alfred Schmidt and Prof. Dr habil Zeng Deshun in 2002.
International orientation, international consultants.
Many team members are at home in our international target markets, having grown up or been educated there. Their cultural and social knowledge serves as a reliable basis for decisions and allows us to meet candidates for international management positions in the local environment.